Teach.com

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Summer Reading Program You Won't Regret

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sea-turtle/
   When I started following ISTE 11 in my tweetdeck I instantly started seeing great tweets.  One of the first tweets I came across a retweet from Lucian Duma and it said that there was a google doc of essential blog posts for educators.  I looked through the list and decided that this was a great place to start for doing my own, personal, professional development.
    
     So, check out the link, book mark it, and then start reading.  I'm thinking of starting by reading 5 to 10 each day.  Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, Thank you *:-) I emailed the document and will begin the process of identifying those posts most helpful to me ... and you didn't even charge me any money (I think) LOL. Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Lee. That is a great list and if you haven't already gone there, @cybraryman has a great list of educator blogs too.

    ReplyDelete